You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5 mm LCP® Proximal Tibia Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Tibia Plates have a limited-contact profile. The head and neck portions of the plates accept 3.5 mm StarDrive™ Recess Locking Screws. The screw hole pattern allows a raft of subchondral locking screws to buttress and maintain reduction of the articular surface. This provides resistance to local depression loads in addition to the stability of the fixed angle construct created by locking the screws into the plate.
The Synthes 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Tibia Plate and 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Tibia Plate, Low Bend are part of the Locking Compression Plate (LCP) System, which merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. The Locking Compression Plate (LCP) has Combi-holes in the plate shaft which combine a dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole with a locking screw hole. The Combi-hole provides flexibility of axial compression and locking capability throughout the length of the plate shaft.
Features & Benefits
Available in left and right plates. Plates available in implant-quality 316L stainless steel or commercially pure (CP) titanium.
- Anatomically contoured to match the lateral proximal tibia
- Four convergent threaded screwholes accept 3.5 mm StarDriveRecessLocking Screws
- Three 2.0 mm holes for preliminary fixation with K-wires, or meniscal repair with sutures
- Available with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 or 16 screw holes
- The three locking holes distal to the plate head accept 3.5 mm StarDrive Recess Locking Screws to secure plate position. The screw hole angles allow the locking screws to converge with three of the four locking screws in the plate head to support medial fragments.
- Combi holes, distal to the three angled locking holes, combine a DCU hole with a threaded locking hole. TheCombi holes accept 3.5 mm StarDrive Recess Locking Screws in the threaded portion of the hole and 3.5 mm cortex screws or 3.5 mm shaft screws in the DCU portion of the hole
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Tibia Plate and 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Tibia Plate, Low Bend are indicated for fractures of the proximal tibia, including: simple, comminuted, lateral wedge, depression, medial wedge, bicondylar combination of lateral wedge and depression, periprosthetic, and fractures with associated shaft fractures. The plates can also be used for treatment of nonunions, malunions, and osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.