You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5 mm LCP® Superior and Superior Anterior Clavicle Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP Clavicle Plates combine locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Plates feature COMBI Bone Plate Holes that allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section for angular stability, and cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit (DCU) section for compression.
A fixed-angle construct provides advantages in osteopenic bone or multifragment fractures where screws do not rely on plate-to-bone compression to resist patient load, but function similarly to multiple, small, angled blade plates.
The wide range of pre-contoured plates allows surgeons to select the plate that will best fit the patient's anatomy.
Features & Benefits
• Limit plate-to-bone contact to reduce impairment of blood supply
• Lateral arrow and sign for right or left
• Small diverging screws provide fixation for multiple fracture patterns
• 2 mm K-wire hole on lateral end aids plate positioning
Rounded plate/screw Profile
• Minimize the risk of soft tissue irritation
COMBI Bone Plate Holes
• Accept 3.5 mm locking, 3.5 mm cortex, and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
Recon Plate Segments
• Allow contouring of plates to fit patient anatomy
Tapered Plate Tip
• Tapered end for submuscular plate inserting may preserve tissue viability
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes Trauma 3.5 mm LCP Clavicle Plate System is indicated for fixation of fractures, malunions, nonunion, and osteotomies of the clavicle, in adults, and both adolescents (12-18 years) and transitional adolescents (18-21 years), in which the clavicular growth plates have fused or in which the growth plates will not be crossed by the plate system.
(according to STG)
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.