You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5 mm Low Profile Pelvic System
The 3.5 mm Low Profile Pelvic Plates are stainless steel with a uniform cross section and low profile design to improve contourability and reduce soft tissue irritation.
Features & Benefits
- Plates available in a variety of precontoured shapes
- Low-profile plate improves contourability for easy intraoperative bending, when necessary
- Improved screw angulation
- Variety of precontoured shapes to reduce intraoperative contouring
No available references for this product.
The Synthes 3.5 mm Low Profile Reconstruction Plate is intended for:
• Pelvic and acetabular reconstructive surgery
• Fracture fixation of the distal humerus
• Fracture fixation of the clavicle
• Fracture fixation of the scapula
© DePuy Synthes 2014-2018. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.