You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5mm LCP® Anterolateral Distal Tibia Plates
The 3.5 mm LCP® Anterolateral Distal Tibia Plate is part of the DePuy Synthes LCP system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Anatomically shaped
- Shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous screws
- Head holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 2.7 mm and 3.5 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous screws
- 3.6 mm shaft thickness tapers to 2.0 mm distally
- 60º twist in shaft is contoured for the distal tibia anatomy
- Tapered tip for submuscular insertion
- 316L stainless steel or titanium alloy
- Distal locking screws provide support for the articular surface
- Targeted locking for Volkmann’s triangle and the Chaput fragment
- The head of the plate is designed to provide a low-profile construct when using locking screws or 2.7 mm cortex screws
- DePuy Synthes LCP technology (Combi holes)
No available references for this product.
The 3.5 mm LCP Anterolateral Distal Tibia Plate is indicated for fractures, osteotomies and nonunions of the distal tibia, particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.