You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5mm LCP® Hook Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP® Hook Plate is part of the Synthes locking compression plate (LCP) System.
Features & Benefits
- Minimal hardware prominence
- Hooks provide additional points of fixation
- Locking screws provide a fixed-angle construct, which provides advantages in osteopenic bone where traditional screw purchase is compromised
- Shaped to provide spring-effect, to aid in reduction
- Dual hook configuration facilitates placement
- A single 3-hole plate can be used in multiple locations, applied to either the right or left side of the anatomy, resulting in less inventory required
Non-locking hole between the hooks
- Allows fracture compression with a lag screw (“home-run screw”)
Elongated non-locking hole
- Designed for plate flexibility, and aids in placement and fracture compression
Elongated Combi holes
- For controlled compression and optimal plate placement
- Minimize soft tissue irritation
No available references for this product.
The 3.5 mm LCP Hook Plate is indicated for fractures, osteotomies and nonunions of small bones, including the ulna, radius, tibia and fibula, particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.