You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5mm LCP® Periarticular Proximal Humerus Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP® Periarticular Proximal Humerus Plate was specifically designed to best accommodate the delto-pectoral approach:
- The plate shaft sits slightly anterior to reduce the need for deltoid elevation
- The plate head sits approximately 15mm distal to the rotator cuff to avoid impingement
Features & Benefits
- Plates anatomically designed for left and right humerus
- Plate head sits distal to the rotator cuff to reduce impingement
- Plate shaft sits slightly anterior to reduce need for deltoid elevation
- Suture holes with undercuts aid in reduction and ligament reattachment
- Plate features 8 holes in the head
- 2 holes directed into the calcar act as a medial buttress
- Limited-contact underside reduces plate-to-bone contact
- Tapered tip aids in percutaneous insertion
No available references for this product.
Synthes 3.5 mm Periarticular Proximal Humerus Plates are indicated for fractures, fracture dislocations, osteotomies, and nonunions of the proximal humerus, particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.