You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
4.5 mm and 6.5 mm Headless Compression Screws
Headless Compression Screws are self-drilling, self-tapping headless screws that allow surgeon-controlled compression and a simplified technique.
Features & Benefits
The headless design helps minimize hardware prominence and soft tissue irritation.
Headless Compression Screws:
- Available in multiple sizes, including 1.5mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm, and 6.5mm
- Cannulated to allow accurate placement. Note: 1.5mm screw is not cannulated
- Self-drilling and self-tapping flutes
- Cutting flutes on screwhead facilitate countersinking of screwhead
- Available in both 316L stainless steel and titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-7Nb)
- StarDrive™ Recess provides improved torque transmission
No references available for this product.
DePuy Synthes 4.5 mm and 6.5 mm Headless Compression Screws are indicated for fracture fixation, reconstruction, osteotomy, and arthrodesis of various bones and bone fragments including joint fusion in the foot and fixation of intra-articular fractures of the humerus, femur, and tibia.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.