You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
4.5 mm Cannulated Screws
Features & Benefits
- Cannulated shaft accepts 1.6mm diameter guide wires (threaded and nonthreaded wires available)
- Hemispherical head is designed foroptimal annular contact with washers and DePuy Synthes plates when screws are angled
- Standard 3.5mm hexagonal drive is compatible with screwdrivers in other commonly used DePuy Synthes sets
- Reverse-cutting flutes assist in screw removal
- Cancellous thread profile uses deep cutting threads with a large pitch to increase resistance to pullout. The large pitch also accelerates screw insertion and removal
- Self-drilling, self-tapping screw tip facilitates screw insertion by eliminating the need for predrilling and tapping in most cases
No available references for this product.
For fracture fixation of long bones and long bone fragments.
Warning: This device is not approved for screw attachment or fixation to the posterior elements (pedicles) of the cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spine.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.