You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
4.5 mm LCP® Proximal Femur Hook Plate
The Synthes 4.5 mm LCP Proximal Femur Hook Plate is part of the LCP Periarticular Plating System, which merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Two proximal hooks engage the superior tip of the greater trochanter
- Anatomically contoured to approximate the lateral aspect of the proximal femur
- Use of locking screws provides an angularly stable construct independent of bone quality
- Accepts the Articulated Tension Device to tension the plate and create a load-sharing construct
- Manufactured of implant quality 316L stainless steel
- The most proximal screw hole accepts a 7.3 mm cannulated locking or cannulated conical screw, oriented at 95 degrees to the plate shaft
- The second proximal screw hole accepts a 5.0 mm locking screw oriented at 110 degrees to the plate shaft
- The Combi holes in the plate shaft accept 4.0 mm or 5.0 mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 4.5 mm cortex screws in the DCU portion
- Limited-contact stainless steel plate
No available references for this product.
The Synthes 4.5 mm LCP Proximal Femur Hook Plate is intended for fractures of the femur including:
• Intertrochanteric reversed or transverse or with additional fracture of the medial cortex
• Fractures of the proximal end of the femur combined with ipsilateral shaft fractures
• Metastatic fracture of the proximal femur
• Osteotomies of the proximal femur
• Also for use in fixation of osteopenic bone and fixation of nonunions or malunions
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.