You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
6.5 mm and
7.3 mm Cannulated Screws
6.5 mm and 7.3 mm Cannulated screws provide interfragmentary compression and absolute stability across the fracture. 6.5 mm and 7.3 mm Cannulated screws are available in three thread options: 16 mm, 32 mm or fully threaded, thus allowing the surgeon to optimize purchase in the far fragment for maximum compression. The screws can be precisely placed with percutaneous techniques because the path of cannulated screws is directed by small diameter guide wires, thereby minimizing disruption of soft tissue and vascular flow.
Features & Benefits
- Cannulated shaft accepts 2.8 mm diameter guide wires
- Hemispherical head is designed for optimal annular contact with DePuy Synthes washers and plates when screws are angled
- Low-profile head reduces possibility of soft tissue irritation
- Reverse-cutting flutes assist in screw removal
- Cancellous thread profile uses deep cutting threads with a large pitch to increase resistance to pullout.The large pitch also accelerates screw insertion and removal
- Self-drilling, self-tapping screw tip facilitates screw insertion by eliminating the need for predrilling and tapping in most cases
No available references for this product.
6.5 mm and 7.3 mm Cannulated Screws are intended for fracture fixation of large bones and large bone fragments.
6.5 mm Cannulated Screws are also indicated for:
Femoral neck fractures
Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (SCFE)
As an adjunct to DHS® in basilar neck fractures
Tibial plateau fractures
Pediatric femoral neck fractures
Intercondylar femur fractures
Sacroiliac joint disruptions
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.