You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Adjustable Large Fixator - Ankle Bridge
The Adjustable Large Fixator is a pre-assembled, mechanically adjustable unilateral external fixator. The device consists of an articulated, single body construct with two integral pin clamps, which attach to bone via Schanz screws.
Features & Benefits
- Radiolucent central body facilitates radiographic imaging
- Pin clamp pivots for use in ankle or tibial plateau fractures
- Three tightening points control all planes of movement
- Dual compression/distraction module
- Spring-loaded, 6-position vise plates allow for quick pin placement
- Pivoting clamp includes convergent pin slots for use in the tibial plateau
- Accommodates 4 mm to 6 mm diameter Schanz screws
No available references for this product.
The adjustable large fixator is indicated for use in the treatment of long bone conditions, including fractures, osteotomies and other bone conditions amenable to treatment with a unilateral external fixator.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.