You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Advanced Reaming System
The Advanced Reaming System is designed for cutting edge performance and efficiency.1 As part of the Advanced Nailing System, it is a one-piece (monobloc) design with front cutting ability and a streamlined distal end.1 With efficient set configurations, the Advanced Reaming System has more of what you need, less of what you don’t.1
Features & Benefits
- Ø8-18mm front and side cutting in all heads
- Start reaming at larger diameters.1
Deep Cutting Flutes
Deep cutting flutes may allow debris flow.1
One-Piece Design and Modified Trinkle (Hudson) or Jacobs Chuck Connection
Designed for ease of use
Monobloc, Acorn Shaped Head
Centralizes for smooth head/shaft transition
Ø3mm Rod with Ø3.8mm Ball Tip
Compatible with DePuy Synthes Advanced Nailing System locking polymer inlays2
Efficient Set Configurations1
- Ø8mm-18mm in 0.5mm increments with 480mm standard and 620mm long tray options
- Efficiency reamer tray Ø8mm-14mm
- Outlier Trays include Ø14.5-18mm reamers and Hand Instruments
- DePuy Synthes New Flexible Reamer System Claims Justification. 15Mar2021. Windchill Document #0000309514
- DePuy Synthes Tolerance Stacks – Retrograde Femoral Nail. 03Sep2020. Windchill Document #0000291555
Intended Use: The Monobloc Intramedullary Flexible Reamers are intended to ream an intramedullary bone canal in preparation for insertion of implants (e.g. intramedullary nails or stems).
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.