You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Angular Stable Locking System (ASLS)
The Angular Stable Locking System (ASLS) offers angular stability for screws used in combination with an intramedullary nail.
Features & Benefits
- 80% decrease in fracture site motion for a period of at least 3 months (12 weeks)1
- Improved fixation in poor quality bone
- Decreased risk of secondary loss of reduction1
- Compatible with all Synthes cannulated titanium nails
- A combination of standard and ASLS screws may be used in the same nail
- Intraoperative choice for ASLS
- 70:30 poly (L/DL-lactide) bioresorbable sleeve gradually resorbs
- 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm sleeves are used with corresponding ASLS screws
1Roger Leist, et al. ASLS resorbable sleeves pa-Test of resorbable ASLSsleeves.5/16/2008. SET_20080180.
The DePuy Synthes Angular Stable Locking System (ASLS), when used with DePuy Synthes cannulated titanium intramedullary nails, is intended to aid in the alignment and stabilization of tibial, humeral, femoral and ankle fractures.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.