You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
ANSPACH® EG1® High Speed Electric System
The ANSPACH® EG1® High Speed Electric System offers variable speed, bidirectional operation and minimal sound levels. It is designed to provide high cutting precision for neuro, spine, and otology/neurotology applications.
Features & Benefits
Versatile system for a wide range of applications, such as:
- Neurotology Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- 30% more power than ANSPACH XMAX® and EMAX® 2 Plus Systems for power, cutting efficiency and performance2
- Minimal start-up kick3
- Air cooled motor for demanding applications1
Ease of Use
- Comprehensive range of place and lock attachments for ease of use
- Push and lock dissection tools
- Dedicated, stackable console
- Dedicated cleaning basket for automated washing and sterilization
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools Internal Report. Clinical Evaluation Report, Windchill #500348674. 11/26/2019.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools Internal Report. Technical Review Report, Document Locator #26-0795. 10/28/2013.
- DePuy Synthes Power Tools Internal Report. Technical Review Report, Document Locator #11-0072. 08/10/2015.
The ANSPACH EG1 High Speed Electric System is intended for cutting and shaping bone including the spine and cranium.
The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Not all products are available in all markets.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.