You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Battery Power Line II
The BPL II is a powerful, efficient and reliable system designed for hip and knee reconstruction surgeries.
Features & Benefits
Most Powerful system
- Durable motor designed for high torque reaming and cutting efficiency
- Developed for joint reconstruction surgery
- System includes three dedicated handpieces- Drill/Ream, Oscillator and Saw
Lithium Ion Batteries
- High battery capacity for long lasting power.
- Aseptic batteries with option to sterilize with STERRAD and VPRO systems
All-in-one washing and sterilization basket
- Designed for streamlined reprocessing
No available references for this product.
Intended Use: The Battery Power Line II is a battery-powered system intended to be used for treatment in orthopedic and traumatology surgery, i.e. drilling, reaming, cutting, placing of Kirschner (K-) Wires on bone of human skeleton.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.