You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Maximize the use of valuable autologous bone material by integrating the Bone Collector with your existing high speed drill system. The Bone Collector is a single-use, disposable device that collects autologous bone dust and fragments suctioned from the surgical site during decortication.1 Designed to use in-line with suction tubing and existing high speed drill systems in areas where bone regeneration or fusion is desired.
Features & Benefits
Bone Dust Collector
- Compatible with your existing high speed surgical drill system; installs directly into a standard suction line.
- Single-use disposable device delivered sterile in a double peel pack; no extra cleaning cost.3
- May reduce the need for a second or additional graft site; decreasing morbidity and pain for patient.2
- Can reduce the need for additives or non-allograft materials.2
Luer Lock Fitting
- Snap off luer lock fitting; option to pass wash through the accumulated graft or inject supplemental material4
Snap Off Connector
- Snap off connector for continuation of same suction line once removed from Bone Collector5
4 Capacity Chambers
- 4 capacity chambers ability to accumulate large amount of graft material; approximately 20cc6
1. DePuySynthes Power Tools. 01/14/2020. DFU Bone Collector. #18-0049_H
2. EkanayakeJ, ShadA. Use of the novel ANSPACH bone collector for bone autograft in anterior cervical discectomy and cage fusion. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2010;152(4):651-653. doi:10.1007/ s00701-009-0513-0
3. DePuySynthes. 12/01/2016. Assembly Drawing. B-COLLECTOR-1.
4. DePuySynthes. 12/0/12016. Engineering Drawing. DL #44-1329
5. DePuySynthes. 09/18/2007. Engineering Drawing. DL #44-1330
6. DePuySynthes. 02/18/2021. Bone Collector Chamber Volum eMeasurement.
The Bone Collector is a single-use disposable device that collects autologous bone dust and fragments suctioned from the surgical site during decortication.1
The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.