You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO PRIME® Module
CARTO® 3 System Version 7 and the CARTO PRIME® Module offers advancement in 3D mapping technology. From signals to diagnosis, across a wide range of electrophysiology procedures, we are re-framing the future of electrophysiology.
Features & Benefits
Coherent Mapping may simplify the diagnosis of scar‐related complex atrial arrhythmia by applying physiological constraints on LAT information. Improves accuracy of ablation site identification1
- Conduction ID
- Conduction velocity vectors
- Conduction barrier zones; such as scar, slow conduction and anatomical structures
CARTOFINDER ™ Module
Conveniently identifies repetitive focal and rotational region of interest in adjunction with your current AFib workflow.2
- Automatic visualization of region of interest
Improves location accuracy compared with standard PVC mapping by associating the PVC location information to its corresponding normal sinus rhythm location.3
- Correct ID of PVC location based on catheter location in sinus rhythm Automated visualization of PVC points
Parallel Mapping and Map Replay
Efficiency gain of mapping multiple arrhythmias prospectively or retrospectively
- Prospectively map up to 4 different arrythmias at the same time
- Ability to create maps retrospectively in a few seconds based on recorded data and acquired points
|KT-5400-222FG||KT-5400-222FG CARTO PRIME® Module* kit including CARTO PRIME® Workstation|
|KT-5400-221US||KT-5400-221US CARTO® 3 System Version 7 base** kit|
1. Anter E et al. Activation Mapping with Integration of Vector and Velocity Information Improves the Ability to Identify the Mechanism and Location of Complex Scar Related Atrial Tachycardias. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018;11:e006536.
2. Bench testing performed by Biosense Webster, Inc. CARTO® 3 V7 CARTOFINDER Algorithm POD Report February 2019.
3. Steyers III CM et al. Ablation using 3D maps adjusted for spatial displacement of premature ventricular complexes relative to sinus beats: Improving precision by correcting for the shift. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019;1–7.
* CARTO PRIME® Module kit requires CONFIDENSE® Module and CARTOREPLAY™ Module as prerequisite
** CARTO® 3 System Version 7 base requires CONFIDENSE® Module as prerequisite
Important information: Prior to use, refer to the instructions for use supplied with this device for indications, contraindications, side effects, warnings and precautions. Caution: US law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
THERMOCOOL® Navigation Catheters are indicated for the treatment of drug refractory recurrent symptomatic paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, when used with CARTO® 3 Systems (excluding NAVISTAR® RMT THERMOCOOL® Catheter). THERMOCOOL® Navigation Catheters are indicated for the treatment of recurrent drug/device refractory sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia (VT) due to prior myocardial infarction (MI) in adults.
Last Updated on 6/29/2020
This site is published by Biosense Webster, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. It is intended for visitors from the United States.