You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO SMARTTOUCH™ Software Module
Add an additional dimension of certainty with the knowledge that comes from seeing all ablation parameters displayed in real time on a single screen. CARTO SMARTTOUCH™ Software Module allows active measurement of stable contact force and catheter tip direction. Integration with the CARTO® 3 System incorporates CARTO VISITAG™ Module technology to display key ablation variables related to lesion formation.1
Features & Benefits
- Helps to visualize and maintain catheter stability within a user-selected range
- User-defined parameters for distance moved (measures in millimeters) over a selected time permit stability requirement to be adjusted
- Observe force and catheter orientation
- Vector arrows show actual angle of catheter tip to tissue
- Color-coded catheter tip indicates progress to target force value
- Force graph displays accurate force in window and CARTO VISITAG™ Module information grid1
1. CARTO®3 System Instructions for Use, Software Version 6.0.70. V6 Phase7 IFU - UG-5400-006H_04A_v6SP_IFU_EN. July 2018.
After April 20, 2013 all CARTO® 3 System hardware includes CARTO SMARTTOUCHTM Software Module and CARTO VISITAG™ Module.
The CARTO VISITAG™ Module provides access to data collected during the application of RF energy. The data does not indicate the effectiveness of RF energy application. CARTO VISITAG™ Module settings are user defined based on the user’s clinical experience and medical judgment. Biosense Webster, Inc. does not recommend any settings for the CARTO VISITAG™ Module.
Important information: Prior to use, refer to the instructions for use supplied with this device for indications, contraindications, side effects, warnings and precautions.
Caution: US law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Last Updated on 6/29/2020
This site is published by Biosense Webster, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. It is intended for visitors from the United States.