You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) Distractor
A single modular system for cranial and mandibular distraction with 1000+ configurations and dual safety features.
Features & Benefits
- Over 1000+ configurations
- Footplates in 4 thicknesses with mesh and cloverleaf designs (*See Indications)
- End translating and middle driven distractor bodies from 15mm- 40mm
- Flexible and rigid extension arms in 3 lengths
Designed to Limit Soft Tissue Interference
- Anti-reversal detent clip located within distractor body for consistent, smooth profile and reduced impact to soft tissue
- Flexible extension arms with in-line removal to easily disengage in the presence of soft tissue coverage
Ease of Use
- Anti-reversal mechanism does not require intraoperative locking
- Separate activation instrument for patients enables one-way activation only
- Color coded components to simplify surgical workflow and may improve efficiency and decrease OR time
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The DePuy Synthes CMF Distraction System is intended for use as a bone stabilizer and lengthening (and/or transport) device.
The DePuy Synthes CMF Distraction System is indicated for correction of congenital deficiencies or post-traumatic defects of the mandibular body, mandibular ramus, and cranium where gradual bone distraction is required in adults and pediatric patients. DePuy Synthes CMF Distraction System is intended for single use only.
Use of the DePuy Synthes CMF Distraction System is contraindicated in patients previously sensitized to Nickel, Cobalt Chromium, Silicone, or Molybdenum.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.