You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5 mm and 4.5 mm Curved Locking Compression Plate (LCP®) System
The DePuy Synthes Trauma Locking Compression Plate (LCP®) System is part of a stainless steel and titanium plate screw system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Combi hole allows the surgeon to choose between conventional plating techniques, locked plating techniques, or a combination of both
- Threaded hole section for locking screws provides ability to create fixed-angle constructs
- Smooth dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole section for standard screws allows for Load (compression) and neutral screw positions
- Limited-contact plate design reduces plate-to-bone contact, thus limiting vascular trauma
The Locking Compression Plates (LCP) have the following LC-DCP features:
- 40° of longitudinal screw angulation
- 7° of transverse screw angulation
- Uniform hole spacing
- Load (compression) and neutral screw positions
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes 3.5 mm Curved LCP Plates are intended for fixation of fractures, osteotomies and nonunions of the clavicle, scapula, olecranon, humerus, radius, pelvis, distal tibia and fibula, particularly in osteopenic bone for adult patients.
The DePuy Synthes 4.5 mm Curved LCP Plates are intended for fixation of various long bones, such as the humerus, femur, and tibia. They are also for use in fixation of periprosthetic fractures, osteopenic bone, and nonunions or malunions in adult patients.
The 3.5 mm and 4.5 mm Curved LCP Plates are also intended for fracture fixation of diaphyseal and metaphyseal areas of long bones in pediatric patients.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.