You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
DePuy Synthes Power Tool for Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery; Compatible with the Electric Pen Drive
The DePuy Synthes specialized Power Tool solution includes a dedicated burring attachment that has high torque and low speed, two Wedge Burrs designed to shape bone and five Shannon Burrs designed to cut bone.1,2
Features & Benefits
Electric Pen Drive Compatibility
- One modular pen for drilling, burring, sawing, screw-driving and k-wire setting applications3
- Standard console with irrigation
- Hand or foot switch options to suit your preference
Dedicated Burr Attachment
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and use in precise applications4
- Speed range: 940 – 3,750rpm (maximum speed adjustable with speed regulation function on console)
- High Torque (0.22 Nm) prevents lodging or binding of the burrs4
- Irrigation nozzle to help keep the burr cool during use
Wedge Burrs & Shannon Burrs
- The flutes and lengths of the burrs are specifically designed to support you in the challenging surgical work environment
- Stainless steel
1. DePuy Synthes Elective Forefoot Attachment Design Validation Report. 8/22/2019. Windchill Document #0000286406.
2. DePuy Synthes Burr Attachment Claim Justification Memo. 2/7/2020. Windchill Document #0000292909.
3. Synthes Electric and Battery Powered Tools Clinical Evaluation Report. 8/26/19. Windchill Document #0000211619.
4. DePuy Synthes Design Validation Report. 8/2019. Windchill Document #0000286406.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Not all products are available in all markets.
AO Foundation is a third party medically guided, not-for-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. https://www.aofoundation.org/
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.