You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
External Distal Radius Fixator
Features & Benefits
4.0 mm Adjustable Clamp
- Independently locks to Schanz screws while allowing universal joint motion for reducation in all planes
- Allows secondary adjustment of length without loss of reduction
- Accepts 4.0 mm, 4.0 mm/3.0 mm, and 4.0 mm/2.5 mm Schanz screws
- All adjustments are made with a standard 3.5 mm hexagonal screwdriver
4.0 mm/3.0 mm Self-Drilling Schanz Screws
- Available in titanium and stainless steel, 20 mm thread length with 80 mm total length
- One-step insertion technique reduces operative time
- Shaft diameter is 4.0 mm thread diameter is 3.0 mm
8.0 mm Carbon Fiber Rods
- Lightweight for patient comfort
- Radiolucent for improved intra- and postoperative radiographic visualization
Multiple lengths for enhanced adaptation to fracture positioning and patient needs: 200 mm, 220 mm and 240 mm
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes Distal Radius Fixator is intended for stabilization of fractures of the distal radius.
The Distractor, for Distal Radius Fixator (394.075) is an intraoperative and postoperative instrument used with the distal radius fixator to apply or release distraction.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.