You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
External Midface Distractor
The External Midface Distractor is used to gradually lengthen the maxilla, midface and cranium in adult and pediatric patients.
Features & Benefits
User-friendly–preassembled headframe saves time in OR
Versatile–numerous adjustments and vector control
- Anterior headframe slides forward along mounting plate
- Headframe expands and closes symmetrically as a single unit
- Variable positioning of vertical rod along front of headframe
No references available for this product.
The DePuy Synthes External Midface Distractor is intended for use in:
- Craniofacial surgery
- Reconstructive procedures
- Selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla
Specifically, it is intended for distraction of the maxilla utilizing a LeFort I osteotomy, the midface utilizing a LeFort II or III osteotomy and/or the cranium utilizing a Monobloc osteotomy in adult and pediatric populations where gradual distraction is required.