You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
FMS VUE® II Fluid Management and Tissue Debridement System
FMS VUE® II Fluid Management and Tissue Debridement System delivers differentiation that matters, so you can focus on the patient and resect. And with FMS VUE II Fluid Management and Tissue Debridement System, you get more consistent pressure, versus leading tested competitors.1 The expanding FMS® System shaver blade and burr portfolio means surgeons have access to high-quality mechanical soft tissue and bone resection tools for a wide-range of anatomical joint applications.
Features & Benefits
Integrated Fluid Management and Mechanical Debridement Functionality, for joint pressure, flow control and excellent shaver cutting
The FMS VUE® II Fluid Management and Tissue Debridement System is the only combination inflow/outflow fluid management and shaver system, delivering:
- Excellent fluid and shaver resection performance4
- Ease-of-use, with one box controlling both functionalities
- Smaller operating room (OR) footprint
Joint Pressure Estimation and Control (JPEC) technology, for excellent fluid management performance
Proprietary JPEC technology:
- Displays estimated pressure in the joint
- Data shows ability to maintain set pressure better than tested leading competitors1
Joint-to-Pump Elevation Interface: for improved fluid management performance
The industry’s first Joint-to-Pump Elevation Interface:
- Is designed to minimize potential pump pressure errors resulting from gravity’s impact on pump-to-joint elevation
- Reminds users to consider pump elevation at case startup to ensure pump maintains pressure accuracy throughout case
- Accuracy in estimated pressure supports optimal visualization and may help lower extravasation risk
Enhanced Shaver System RPM: to promote faster bone cutting
With a max shaver speed of 10,000 RPM, the FMS Shaver System helps promote fast bone cutting.
Enhanced System Ease-of-Use: to support faster case throughput and more attention on the patient
Refined features on the FMS VUE® II System promote better ease-of-use and procedural satisfaction, including:
- Preset menu for configuring defaults
- BLOODSTOP™ Feature: a timed cycle that temporarily increases pressure to help control bleeding
- FLOW+® Technology: a timed cycle to increase flow of saline, clearing debris while maintaining pressure
Both BLOODSTOP™ Feature and FLOW+® Technology functionality activated via simple button presses
Expanding FMS® System shaver blade and burr portfolio, for optimized anatomical access across a wide-range of arthroscopic surgical procedures
The FMS® System shaver and burr portfolio provides surgeons high-quality mechanical soft tissue and bone resection tools for use across a wide-range of anatomical joint applications.
1. Competitive Arthroscopy Pump Testing Report (REPORT: 103405388)
2. Mitek Sports Medicine Soft Tissue Cutting Performance - Mitek Blades VS Competition (REPORT: 103461270)
3. Summary Report: Metal Particulate Comparison Study (REPORT: 103286307)
4. FMS VUE II Functional Performance Report (REPORT: 103285640)
Please refer to the device label and Instructions for Use to identify the legal manufacturer, authorized representative and applicable CE mark.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.