You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
GLOBAL ENABLE® Glenoid Exposure System
The GLOBAL ENABLE® Glenoid Exposure System is designed to simplify glenoid exposure during primary and reverse shoulder arthroplasty. GLOBAL ENABLE Glenoid Exposure System provides a step-by-step methodology for glenoid exposure with consideration for challenging exposure situations. The retractor set includes eight retractors designed for Access, Protection, and Control.
Throughout the glenoid exposure process, three functions are highlighted for their contribution to Access, Protection, and Control. Used together with the GLOBAL ENABLE Glenoid Exposure System, these three steps will improve the ability to gain consistent glenoid exposure.
Features & Benefits
Blunt Point Gelpi
- The Blunt Point Gelpi is a self-retaining retractor with blunted ends that retracts soft tissue without damaging it
- The Blunt Point Gelpi is used to control soft tissue throughout shoulder replacement surgery and is frequently used to open the deltopectoral interval
- The Reverse Hohmann is designed to protect soft tissue and neurovascular structures, specifically the axillary nerve, during recommended soft tissue releases
- Additionally, it can be used to retract soft tissue and muscle in large, bulky patients
Proximal Humerus Spreader
- The Proximal Humerus Spreader is designed to give the surgeon access to the glenoid without interference
- The Proximal Humerus Spreader has a flat plate that rests on the humerus osteotomy surface and a saddle that is placed on the base of the corocoid
- As the spreader is engaged it retracts the humerus posteriorly to the glenoid, increasing access to the glenoid, allowing the surgeon to more easily prepare the glenoid surface
Medium Acromial Retractor
- The Medium Acromial Retractor is designed to be used to control soft tissue in large, bulky patients as well as control and dislocate the humerus out of the shoulder joint before humeral head resection
Anterior Glenoid Neck Retractor
- The Anterior Glenoid Neck Retractor protects the subscapularis and anterior capsule after the subscapularis tendon has been released. In larger patients, it is used to protect the pectoral muscle and surrounding tissue
- The Modified Sonnabend is an exclusive retractor found only in the Global Enable set
- Designed with a 6mm lip to retract the humerus posteriorly after humeral head resection
- This offset greatly increases access to the glenoid
No available references for this product.
WARNING: This product has labeling limitations. See package insert for complete information.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.