You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
GRYPHON® PROKNOT™ Suture Anchor
The GRYPHON® PROKNOT™ Suture Anchor Technology is a proprietary pre-tied knot loaded onto a GRYPHON Anchor. It is a hybrid solution that combines the control, strength, and consistency of a traditional anchor with the low-profile repair and ease of use of a knotless anchor.
Features & Benefits
- Control – With just one-half hitch create a secure knot that allows you to add incremental tension, providing ultimate tension control
- Strength- Offers a suture construct that with only one-half hitch creates a knot that is stronger than arthroscopic knots tested and knotless devices tested1
- Size – Reduces knot size by as much as 64%1
- Consistency- Provides a construct that is more consistent within and between users than surgeon-tied knots
- Ease of Use- As easy to use as a knotless device and eliminates the need to tie an arthroscopic knot
The GRYPHON® Anchor with PROKNOT™ Technology is indicated for:
- Shoulder: Bankart Repair, SLAP Lesion Repair, Capsular Shift or Capsulolabral Reconstruction
- HIP: Capsular Repair, Acetabular Labral Repair
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.