You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
HAMMERLOCK® 2 Nitinol Implant
HAMMERLOCK® 2 Nitinol Implant provides interfragmentary compression and active fixation without the need to freeze prior to usage. Used for small bone reconstruction and fusion such as in the phalanges of the fingers and toes.
Features & Benefits
- Nitinol intramedullary fixation with no freezing required.
- Inserted in a spear-like shape and expands to provide multi-axial active stabilization.
- Fits in narrower proximal canals.
- Includes sizing tool for accurate implant selection.
- Pre-loaded on inserter - no forceps required.
Optimized, pre-sterilized, fully disposable system
- Pre-sterilized disposable system includes instrumentation to enhance patient safety and operating room efficiencies.
Size & Profile
- Available in 3 anatomic sizes in straight and 10-degree angled versions.
No available references for this product.
Small bone reconstruction and fusion such as inter-digital fusion of fingers and toes.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.