You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
1.5 mm Headless Compression Screw
The 1.5 mm Headless Compression Screws are self-drilling, self-tapping headless screws that allow surgeon-controlled compression and a simplified technique. Examples of when to use the 1.5 mm headless compression screws:
- DIP arthrodesis
- Metacarpal base fracture
- Metacarpal head fracture
- Weil osteotomy
Features & Benefits
- Cutting flutes on screwhead to facilitate countersinking of screw
- Identical pitch of head and shaft threads maintains compression when countersinking the head
- T4 StarDrive™ Recess for enhanced torque transmission
- Dedicated instrumentation and identical head and shaft pitch aid in controlled closure and compression of the fracture gap
- Available in stainless steel and titanium
No available references for this product.
The 1.5 mm Headless Compression Screws are intended for fixation of intra-articular and extra-articular fractures, avulsions, nonunions, and osteotomies of small bones and small bone fragments as well as arthrodesis of small joints.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.