You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4 mm and 3.0 mm Headless Compression Screws
The 2.4 mm and 3.0 mm Headless Compression Screws are self-drilling, self-tapping headless screws that allow surgeon-controlled compression and a simplified technique. Examples of when to use the 2.4 mm and 3.0 mm headless compression screws:
- PIP arthrodesis
- Condylar fracture
- Radial styloid fracture
- Metatarsal osteotomy (Chevron Osteotomy)
Features & Benefits
- Cannulated for guided screw insertion with 1.1 mm guide wire
- Double-start thread in head for countersinking in cortical bone
- Self-drilling and self-tapping flutes facilitate countersinking of the screw head
- Available with short and long thread lengths for treating a wide range of indications
- Dedicated instrumentation and identical head and shaft pitch aid in controlled closure and compression of the fracture gap
- Available in stainless steel and titanium
No available references for this product.
The 2.4 mm and 3.0 mm Headless Compression Screws are intended for fixation of intra-articular and extra-articular fractures and nonunions of small bones and small bone fragments; arthrodeses of small joints; bunionectomies and osteotomies, including scaphoid and other carpal bones, metacarpals, tarsals, metatarsals, patella, ulnar styloid, capitellum, radial head and radial styloid.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.