You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
HEALIX ADVANCE™ Self-Punching Anchor
The HEALIX ADVANCE™ SP Anchor delivers a single-step self-punching anchor insertion with HEALIX Anchor Technology without implanted metal. A solution which demonstrates improved usability and versatility in a surgeons setting, over previous generations of anchors.
Features & Benefits
- Minimal steps for anchor insertion
- Locating pre-made drill holes is no longer necessary
Full compatibility with Mitek Sports Medicine Sutures
- Axial shortening when needed, to assist in the control of post-operative laxity
- 6 x Capacity (5.5mm anchor)
- 100% Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) Flat braid for strength and handling
- 3 x Capacity (5.5mm anchor)
HEALIX ADVANCE SP Anchor Technology
- Multithread configuration engages both cortical and cancellous bone more effectively than single-thread designs.
- Cannulation to channel blood flow to surface
Developed in collaboration with Thomas Knapp, M.D., Santa Monica, CA
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.