You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Hip Preservation Surgery Set
The Hip Preservation Surgery set contains retractors, osteotomes, chisels, and femoral head templates to assist the surge on with periacetabular ostoetomy and hip impingement procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Twelve osteotomes
- Striking-cap on each osteotome for improved transfer of force from hammer strikes and increased durability
- The working end of each osteotome is etched in 5 mm increments to help the surgeon determine the depth in the bone
- The distance from the first etched line to the tip of the blade measures 10 mm, unless it has been sharpened
- Radiolucent properties
- Eight aluminum retractors
- Also available in stainless steel
Femoral Head Templates:
- Nine templates with diameters from 42 mm to 58 mm
- Femoral head templates are nearly transparent, to facilitate identifying points of interest in femoral head
No available references for this product.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.