You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
INTRAFIX® ADVANCE Tibial Fastener System
Legacy of Strength in Tibial Fixation
The INTRAFIX™ ADVANCE Tibial Fastener System is an implant system used for fixation of tissue including ligament, or tendon to bone during cruciate ligament reconstruction. Based on the Original INTRAFIX™ ACL Fixation System which has been used clinically since 1999, the INTRAFIX ADVANCE System implants and instruments have been designed for improved reliability, simplicity, and speed while maintaining the biomechanical performance the surgeons expect.
Features & Benefits
INTRAFIX® ADVANCE Tibial Fastener System offers trusted performance with simplicity and speed
- Redesigned implants and instrumentation for greater ease of use and reliability
- High fixation strength and low displacement1
- Sheath protects graft and provides 360° of graft-to-bone compression
- Available in BIOCRYL RAPIDE® Biocomposite Material and PEEK
- Simplified implant sizing scheme
1. Reference Internal Data: DHF-103030262
The INTRAFIX ADVANCE Tibial Fastener System is indicated for fixation of tissue including ligament, or tendon to bone during cruciate ligament reconstruction.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.