You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.0 mm LCP® Distal Ulna Plate
The distal ulna is an essential component of the distal radioulnar joint, which helps provide rotation to the forearm. The distal ulnar surface is also an important platform for stability of the carpus and the hand. Unstable fractures of the distal ulna therefore threaten both movement and stability of the wrist. The size and shape of the distal ulna, combined with the overlying mobile soft tissues, make application of standard implants difficult. The 2.0 mm LCP® Distal Ulna Plate is specifically designed for use in fractures of the distal ulna.
Features & Benefits
- Anatomically contoured to fit the distal ulna
- Low profile design helps reduce soft tissue irritation
- Accepts both 2.0 mm locking and cortex screws, providing angular stable fixation
- Pointed hooks aid in reduction of the ulnar styloid
- Angled locking screws allow secure fixation of the ulnar head
- Multiple screw options allow a wide range of fracture patterns to be securely stabilized
- Available sterile only, in stainless steel and titanium
No references available for this product.
The 2.0 mm LCP Distal Ulna Plate is indicated for fixation of fractures, osteotomies, nonunions, replantations, and fusions of small bones and small bone fragments, particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.