You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5mm LCP® Pilon Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP® Pilon Plate is part of the locking compression plate (LCP) system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
- May be placed on the anterior, medial, anteromedial, or anterolateral distal tibia
- The Combi holes in the plate shaft combine a dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole with a locking screw hole, providing the flexibility of axial compression and locking throughout the length of the plate
- Locking screws engaged in the plate create a fixed-angle construct that improves fixation in osteopenic bone and multifragment fractures
- Shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion, and 3.5 mm cortex screws or 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws in the DCU portion
- Distal holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 2.7 mm cortex screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws or 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
- The distal portion and arms may be contoured or holes may be removed as necessary 316L stainless steel implants
- Can be cut and contoured for anatomic fit on left or right distal tibia
No references available for this product.
The 3.5 mm LCP Pilon Plate is indicated for extra- articular and intra- articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal tibia.
All medical devices have associated risks. Please refer to the package insert and other labeling for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.