You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4mm LCP® Volar Column Distal Radius Plates
As the newest addition to the DePuy Synthes LCP® Distal Radius System, the 2.4 mm LCP Volar Column Distal Radius Plates feature multiple screw options in the head, allowing for angular stable fixation of extra- and intra-articular distal radius fractures. With a variety of head widths, there is a plate to fit small-statured to large-statured patients.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple locking screw options in head of plate provide fixation of the radial and intermediate columns
- Variety of plate choices to best suit patient's anatomical needs
- 6-, 7-, 8-, and 9-hole head widths
- 3-, 4-, and 5-hole shaft lengths
- Low plate and screw profile reduces potential for tendon and soft tissue irritation
- Combi holes in plate shaft allow locking screw fixation with angular stability in the threaded section, or compression with cortex screws in the DCU section of the hole
- Available in 316L stainless steel and commercially pure titanium
No available references for this product.
The 2.4 mm LCP Volar Column Distal Radius Plates are indicated for fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
- intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
physeal crush injuries
any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.