You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Dia-Meta Volar Distal Radius Plate
The LCP Dia-Meta (Diaphyseal-Metaphyseal) Volar Distal Radius Plate is an anatomic plate designed for fractures of the distal radius that extend into the radial shaft.
The plate design combines 2.4 mm locking technology in the distal radius with 3.5 mm LCP System technology in the radial shaft. The LCP Dia-Meta Volar Distal Radius Plates are left and right specific and are offered in six different lengths to address a wide variety of fractures.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-contoured plate offers an antomic fit in the distal radius and radial shaft
- Plate head features 25° of angulation to fit volar distal radius and 4-hole width similar to the 2.4 mm LCP Extra-Articular Volar Distal Radius Plate
- Distal locking screws offer a fixed angle construct to support the articular surface
- All plates are straight up to 5 holes. Beyond the fifth hole, the shaft is pre-contoured to match the radial bow.
- 3.5 mm Combi holes in plate shaft can provide angular stability with locking screws or compression with cortex screws, accepting:
• 3.5 mm locking screws
• 3.5 mm cortex screws
• 4.0 mm cancellous screws
- Relief notches, at alternating holes after the 7th hole, to facilitate additional contouring
- Available in six lengths, right or left specific
• 5-hole = ~95 mm
• 7-hole = ~125 mm
• 9-hole = ~154 mm
• 11-hole = ~184 mm
• 13-hole = ~212 mm (sterile only)
• 15-hole = ~240 mm (sterile only)
- Available in 316L stainless steel or commercially pure titanium
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
LCP Dia-Meta Volar Distal Radius Plates are indicated for fractures, osteotomies, and nonunions of the radius and other small bones.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.