You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Periprosthetic System
The LCP Periprosthetic System consists of key instruments from the Orthopaedic Cable System, the 4.5 mm LCP Curved Broad Plates, and 5.0 mm Periprosthetic Locking Screws, and is intended to treat periprosthetic fractures.
Features & Benefits
4.5 mm Curved Broad LCP Plates
- Precontoured to mimic the anterior-posterior bow from the lateral aspect of the femur
- Tapered, rounded tip facilitates application during minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Limited-contact design reduces the plate-to-bone contact and the adverse impact on the periosteum
- A suture hole allows temporary fixation
- Available with 12 to 26 Combi holes (20 - 26 holes in 2 hole increments)
5.0 mm Periprosthetic Locking Screws
- For use with 4.5 mm LCP Plates
- T25 StarDrive™ Recess
- Self-tapping flutes
- Blunt tip allows unicortical fixation of fractures when an intramedullary implant is present
- Available in 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm and 18 mm lengths
No available references for this product.
The Synthes 4.5 mm Curved Broad LCP Plates are intended for the fixation of various long bones, such as the humerus, femur and tibia. They are also for use in fixation of periprosthetic fractures, osteopenic bone, and nonunions or malunions.
The Synthes 5.0 mm Periprosthetic Locking Screws are intended for fixation of various long bones, such as the humerus, femur and tibia, in conjunction with Synthes locking plates that accept 5.0 mm locking screws. They are also for use in fixation of periprosthetic fractures, osteopenic bone and fixation of nonunions or malunions.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.