You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Wrist Fusion Plates
The LCP Wrist Fusion System consists of anatomic plates, featuring locking compression technology, for total wrist fusions. The plate design combines 2.7 mm LCP System technology distally in the metacarpal with 3.5 mm LCP System technology proximally in the radial shaft.
Features & Benefits
• Plates features Combi holes that accept 2.7 mm locking and cortex screws distally and 3.5 mm locking and cortex screws proximally
• Standard Bend, Short Bend, and Straight Plate options anatomically designed to fit a variety of patient anatomy and defects
• Combi hole dorsal to the capitate allows lagging or locking the capitate to the plate
• Low-profile plates and tapered ends reduceplate prominence and soft tissue irritation
• LCP System technology allows for angular stable fixation, especially in osteopenic bone, and compression of the fusion site to ensure good bone contact
• Fusion angle of 10° dorsiflexion provides optimum hand positionAvailable in 316L stainless steel and commercially pure titanium
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The LCP Wrist Fusion System is indicated for wrist arthrodesis and fractures of other small bones. Specific indications include:Post-traumatic arthritis of the joints of the wristRheumatoid wrist deformities requiring restorationComplex carpal instabilityPostseptic arthritis of the wristSevere unremitting wrist pain related to motionBrachial plexus nerve palsies
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.