You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Locking Calcaneal Plate
Locking Calcaneal Plates address complex fractures of the calcaneus.
Features & Benefits
- Available in mini, short, long and extra long, in left and right designs
- Versatile—15 locking holes address multiple fracture patterns
- Bendable tabs provide support for the anterior process and plantar fragments
- Angled and ascending holes buttress the sustentaculum and provide improved support of the calcaneotalar articular surface
- Lateral application
- Locking screws provide standard bicortical and/or unicortical fixation
- Threaded locking holes offer a fixed-angle construct to buttress the articular surfaces of the calcaneus
- Permit multiple points of fixation to buttress small fragments
- Accept standard 2.7 mm and 3.5 mm cortex screws as alternatives to, or in conjunction with, 3.5 mm locking screws
No available references for this product.
The Locking Calcaneal Plate is indicated for fractures and osteotomies of the calcaneus including, but not limited to, extra-articular, intra-articular, joint depression, tongue type, and severely comminuted fractures.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.