You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Matrix COMBO™ Plating Set
The MatrixCOMBO™ Plating Set is streamlined for the treatment of craniofacial and mandibular trauma and reconstruction.
Features & Benefits
Key implants and instruments from the MatrixMIDFACE™ and MatrixMANDIBLE™ Plating Systems are combined in a single graphic case.
- Facilitates treatment of panfacial fractures
- Eliminates need to pull separate sets to treat mandible and midface cases
- Modular system allows set to be configured per surgeon and hospital needs
- Side-loading graphic case for complete set visibility
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The MatrixMIDFACE™ Plating System is intended for use in selective trauma of the midface and craniofacial skeleton; craniofacial surgery; reconstructive procedures, and selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla and chin.
The MatrixMANDIBLE™ Plate and Screw System is intended for oral, maxillofacial surgery:
• Reconstructive surgery
• Orthognathic surgery (surgical correction of dentofacial deformities)
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.