You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
COMBO™ Plating Set
The MatrixCOMBO™ Plating Set is streamlined for the treatment of craniofacial and mandibular trauma and reconstruction.
Features & Benefits
Key implants and instruments from the MatrixMIDFACE™ and MatrixMANDIBLE™ Plating Systems are combined in a single graphic case.
- Facilitates treatment of panfacial fractures
- Eliminates need to pull separate sets to treat mandible and midface cases
- Modular system allows set to be configured per surgeon and hospital needs
- Side-loading graphic case for complete set visibility
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The MatrixMIDFACE™ Plating System is intended for use in selective trauma of the midface and craniofacial skeleton; craniofacial surgery; reconstructive procedures, and selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla and chin.
The MatrixMANDIBLE™ Plate and Screw System is intended for oral, maxillofacial surgery:
• Reconstructive surgery
• Orthognathic surgery (surgical correction of dentofacial deformities)