You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
MatrixMANDIBLE™ Plating System
The MatrixMANDIBLE™ Plating System is a product platform consisting of plates, screws and instrumentation intended for use in oral, maxillofacial surgery: trauma, reconstructive surgery, and orthognathic surgery.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive anatomic locking plate selection
- Flexibility in selecting the best screw and plate combination
- Reduced inventory for hospitals without compromising clinical solutions
- Simplified instrumentation compared to previous DePuy Synthes mandible sets
- Color-coding guides the user for correct implant and instrument selection
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The MatrixMANDIBLE plate and screw system is intended for oral, maxillofacial surgery:
• Reconstructive surgery
• Orthognathic surgery (surgical correction of dentofacial deformities)
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.