You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The MatrixMIDFACE Plating System is designed as a simple, effective, and efficient system consisting of plates, screws, and instrumentation.
Features & Benefits
MatrixMIDFACE is a simple yet comprehensive system that offers flexibility and ease of use.
- All screws work with all plates within each MATRIX system
- One screwdriver blade for all screws within each MATRIX system
- Color-coding by strength for easy identification
- Reduced plate screw profile, where applicable
- Self-retaining screws/blades that reduce cam-out*
- Rounded edges on plates
- Standardized instrumentation
- Reduced inventory for hospitals without compromising clinical solutions
*DePuy Synthes, Data on File, MT 12-261: Dynamic Testing of Patient Specific Plates(PSP)
DePuy Synthes, Data on File, DJ8724. MatrixMANDIBLE Preformed Recontruction Plates: A Comparison of Fatigue Life with the MatrixMANDABLE Traditional Reconstruction Plates.
Indications for Use
The MatrixMIDFACE Plating System is intended for use in selective trauma of the midface and craniofacial skeleton; craniofacial surgery; reconstructive procedures; and selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla and chin.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.