You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The MatrixMIDFACE Plating System is designed as a simple, effective, and efficient system consisting of plates, screws, and instrumentation.
Features & Benefits
MatrixMIDFACE is a simple yet comprehensive system that offers flexibility and ease of use.
- All screws work with all plates within each MATRIX system
- One screwdriver blade for all screws within each MATRIX system
- Color-coding by strength for easy identification
- Reduced plate screw profile, where applicable
- Self-retaining screws/blades that reduce cam-out*
- Rounded edges on plates
- Standardized instrumentation
- Reduced inventory for hospitals without compromising clinical solutions
*DePuy Synthes, Data on File, MT 12-261: Dynamic Testing of Patient Specific Plates(PSP)
DePuy Synthes, Data on File, DJ8724. MatrixMANDIBLE Preformed Recontruction Plates: A Comparison of Fatigue Life with the MatrixMANDABLE Traditional Reconstruction Plates.
Indications for Use
The MatrixMIDFACE Plating System is intended for use in selective trauma of the midface and craniofacial skeleton; craniofacial surgery; reconstructive procedures; and selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla and chin.