You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The Maxillary Distractor System can be customized to meet the anatomic needs of pediatric and adult patients, based on preoperative treatment planning.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple anterior footplate heights to avoid tooth roots during screw placement
- Multiple posterior heights with two offsets for correct positioning in intraoral cavity
- Attaches to the maxilla or dental splint
- Made of stainless steel for rigidity to maintain planned vector
No available references for this product.
The Maxillary Distractor is intended for use in
- Craniofacial surgery
- Reconstructive procedures
- Selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla
Specifically it is intended for distraction of the maxilla utilizing a LeFortI osteotomy in adult and pediatric populations