You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Medium External Fixator Modular Frame Upper Extremity
External fixation offers an alternative to internal fixation in complex fractures. The Medium External Fixator is lightweight and provides sufficient versatility and stability for successful treatment of most fractures where internal fixation is indicated.
Features & Benefits
- Three basic components: rods, clamps, pins
- Multiple fixation frame options
- Independent pin placement
- Modular frame construction permits fracture reduction after frame assembly
- Versatility and ability to increase stability by:
- increasing distance between Schanz screws
- increasing the number of Schanz screw
- reducing the distance between the rod and bone
- adding a second rod in the same plane, with clamps in close contact (double-stacking)
No available references for this product.
DePuy Synthes Medium External Fixation is intended for the construction of an external fixation frame for the treatment of pediatric and adult fractures.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.