You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Modular Foot System
The Synthes Modular Foot System provides implants and instruments specifically sized for fractures, osteotomies, replantations and fusions of small bones, including the foot and ankle.
Features & Benefits
- Modules for 2.0 mm/2.4 mm, 2.7 mm and 3.5 mm/4.0 mm plates and screws and for Kirschner wires
- Stainless steel implants for strength and ease of removal
- Self-tapping screws for easy insertion
- Anatomy-specific implants designed for foot procedures
- Low-profile plates reduce soft tissue irritation
- Cut-to-length plates minimize inventory
- Large graphic case holds all modules in the Modular Foot System
No available references for this product.
The Synthes Modular Foot System 2.7mm Module is indicated for:
• Fractures, osteotomies, fusions and replantations of small bones including the foot, ankle, and hand
The Synthes Modular Foot System 2.0/2.4mm Module is indicated for:
• Fractures, osteotomies and replantations of small bones including the foot, ankle, and hand
Calcaneal Plates are indicated for calcaneal fractures.
The One-Third Tubular Plate is indicated for the reduction of bone fractures, particularly on the metatarsals, metacarpals, fibula, and lateral malleolus. It also may be used on the olecranon and distal ulna.
The Washer is used to prevent the screw head from breaking through the cortex. This is accomplished by spreading the forces or load over a larger area.
Kirschner Wires are indicated for use
1) with Synthes External Fixators and Lengthening Apparatus;
2) as an intraoperative reduction/stabilization tool;
3) for percutaneous fixation of fractures; and
4) as a guide for screws and drill bits.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.