You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Modular Hand System
The DePuy Synthes Modular Hand System provides implants and instruments specifically sized for fractures, replantations and reconstruction of the hand.
Features & Benefits
- Modules for 1.0 mm/1.3 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, and 2.4 mm implant sizes
- Offered in stainless steel and titanium
- Implants have a low profile
- Instruments are color-coded for easy recognition
- Plates are low profile to help reduce soft tissue irritation
- Precontoured for anatomic fit
- Cut-to-length feature to minimize inventory
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes Modular Hand System is intended for use in selective trauma, reconstructive procedures, and general surgery of the hand, wrist, and other small bones.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.