You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The Multi-Vector Distractor is a modular system that can be adapted to perform multi-vector distraction, bone transport distraction,or single-vector distraction of the mandible.
Features & Benefits
- Three-dimensional postoperative vector adjustment
- Independent lengthening of ramus and body
- Multiple arm lengths and pin clamp sizes
- Multi-vector or single vector distraction
- Color-coded pin clamps simplify activation
- Distractor can be replaced with lightweight carbon fiber construct for consolidation phase
- Made of lightweight titanium alloy
No available references for this product.
For use in mandibular bone lengthening for conditions such as mandibular hypoplasia or post-traumatic defects such as tumor resections, severe trauma, bone grafting defects, severe open mandible fractures where gradual distraction is required. Where bone loss is a result of the condition, bone transport can be performed as an alternative to free flaps or bone grafts.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.