You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PERMATAPE™ Suture now offers:
- An optimized solution for both knotless and knot-typing repairs5,6
- A wider contact area with lower abrasiveness and less bulk as compared to the leading competitor1,2,3
- Compatibility with most existing Mitek instrumentation7
Features & Benefits
- Cheesewires 77% less than Arthrex FiberTape1
- 54% less suture volume penetrates the tendon as compared to Arthrex FiberTape4
- 2.5mm width vs 2mm from S&N Ultratape1,2, Arthrex FiberTape3 and 1.3mm from Arthrex SutureTape3
- 12% more tendon to bone compression area than Arthrex FiberTape3,4
Optimized Knot Tying Characteristics
- Ability to tie medial row knots while still having the benefit of using tape
1. Internal test report 103288856
2. 510K Ultratape
3. Internal test report 103313375
4. 090502-180420 - Geometric analysis
5. Internal Test Report 103289908
6. Internal Test Report 103286700
7. Internal Test Report 103303979
Indications for Use
Indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation, and/or ligation, including use with allograft tissue for orthopedic procedures.
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.