You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PROPLAN CMF® Virtual Surgical Planning Services
DePuy Synthes Companies, in coordination with Materialise NV, offers virtual surgical planning and preoperative planning services for precise and accurate surgical planning.
Virtual surgical planning enables:
- Preoperative visualization of the patient anatomy and condition
- Virtual surgical simulation and optimization of the skeletal osteotomies and reconstruction
- Facilitates communication between patient and surgery team
- Reduced surgical time
- Improved OR efficiency
- Comparison of preoperative plan and postoperative results
- Visualization of the skeletal and soft tissue relationships
Planning sessions are held online with a Clinical Engineer so there is no need to purchase a software license, or know how to operate the software.
* PROPLAN CMF products and services manufactured by Materialise, NV
Virtual Surgical Planning (PROPLAN CMF* Virtual Surgical Planning Services)
PROPLAN CMF Software is intended for use as a software interface and image segmentation system for the transfer of imaging information from a medical scanner such as a CT scanner or a Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanner. It is also used as pre-operative software for simulating/evaluating implant placement and surgical treatment options.
Surgical planning procedures performed with PROPLAN CMF Planning Services
Mandible and Midface reconstruction
Mandible and Craniofacial distraction
Cranial vault reconstruction
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.