You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
RIGIDLOOP® Adjustable Cortical Fixation System
Adjustable Convenience. Fixed Performance.
Features & Benefits
The distinctive design of the RIGIDLOOP™ Adjustable Cortical System delivers simplicity and performance with infinite loop tensioning
- Exclusive one-way sliding, locking knot design
- Lowest displacement vs. other adjustable cortical implants1
- Complete graft fill in the femoral socket
- Unique one-handed tensioning for ease of use
- Integrated graft prep and suture management system
• Memo# 103041504
The RIGIDLOOP Adjustable Cortical Fixation System is indicated for fixation of soft tissue to bone in Femoral Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.